The weather today will be sunny with a high near 34 and a low around 23. Tomorrow will be mostly sunny with a high near 40 and a low around 26. Sunday, more of the same; mostly sunny with a high near 43 and a low around 28.
Here’s a photo my dad, Larry, captured this morning:
Check out the wDCT.live page later today to see a drone video from yesterday (I don’t want to delay the publishing of the notes). It was quite the sight; ice was sparkling everywhere!
Don’t forget 25% off Ty characters at the Loar Auxiliary Gift Shop 10 Days of Christmas Sale. TODAY.
It’s a Caroling Elvis Tour collecting Toys for Tots from 5:00 – 11:00pm tonight. Here’s the map:
Mt. Fresh Winter Farmers Market is from 11:00am – 1:00pm tomorrow. In the Community Action Building Conference Room with fresh produce, winter storage veggies, baked goods, meats, eggs, jams & jellies, baked goods, crafts, and more!
The Oakland Express at the B&O Museum is tomorrow from 5:30pm – 7:30pm. It’s an event for children ages 4-9. Crafts, Snacks, and Santa! Reservations are required – (301) 334-2691
- Support Small Business Participation in Association Health Plans
- Oppose Mandated Increases of Local Share Funding of Education
- Support $1 Million Appropriation for Deep Creek Lake Dredging
- Oppose Unnecessary Workplace Regulations Such as Predictive Scheduling & FMLA Insurance Fund
- Support Additional $2 Million Annual Allocation for State Lakes Protection & Restoration Fund