The weather for today will be partly sunny, with a high near 70 and a low around 60. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am.
Take your kids (of any age) to the Kitzmiller library and explore a variety of activities that focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM) tonight! From 4:30-5:30pm.
Here’s a photo from behind the scenes of the styled shoot I participated in at North Glade Inn yesterday. Isn’t it just gorgeous?! If you’ve not heard of a styled shoot before it’s basically a mock wedding where vendors can get marketing images taken by photographers.
As the unofficial start to summer approaches (Memorial Day Weekend), the Maryland Transportation Authority (MDTA) reminds the nearly two million motorists anticipated to travel MTDA roadways this holiday to plan ahead, travel off-peak and put safety first:
- Devote your full attention to driving – it is illegal to text and use hand-held cell phones while driving in Maryland.
- Buckle Up! Every Trip. Every Seat. Every Time.
- State law requires vehicles to move over when approaching an emergency, transportation, service and utility vehicle or tow truck with red, yellow or amber flashing lights. If you are unable to move over, slow down.
- Do not tailgate – keep a safe following distance.
- Make sure your vehicle is “road ready.” If your vehicle becomes disabled, remain inside and call #77 for assistance.