Happy Flag Day! 🇺🇸
The weather today patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 76 and a low around 53. West wind 3 to 7 mph. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds.
There is a 1997 boat newly listed in our Online Marketplace. Check it out!
- 26th – Restaurants per Capita
- 14th – Amusement Parks per Capita
- 18th – Performing-Arts Theaters per Capita
- 18th – Fitness Centers per Capita
- 14th – Access to National Parks
- 26th – Variety of Arts, Entertainment & Recreation Establishments
We had a great time at the Oakland Kick-Off to Summer event on Saturday! If you’re interested in one of our Explore More t-shirts, order here!
The Deep Creek Lake Property Owners Association is inviting the public to attend the POA General Members Meeting on June 19 at 8:30am at Garrett 8 Cinemas. Coffee and snacks will be available at 8:00 AM in the lobby. Please feel free to speak when you are recognized if you would like to address the audience on any topic concerning the County or Lake. This is a good opportunity to connect with lake area property owners.
It’s time to plan your summer visits to New Germany State Park! Photo by Robin Broder: