The Board of County Commissioners has announced the Agenda for its upcoming public meeting to be held on October 3, 2022. The meeting will also be live streamed at https://www.facebook.com/garrettcountygovernment/.
Agenda Session Times are Approximate
The Board of County Commissioners may close a portion of this public meeting and move into Executive Session to comply with a specific constitutional, statutory, or judicial requirement that may prevent public disclosure about a particular proceeding or matter.
*To comment on agenda items – please send them to email@example.com.
3:00 PM – Administrative Session
– Mr. Null will review a number of administrative and managerial matters under his authority and jurisdiction with the Board of County Commissioners.
4:00 PM – Call to Order of Public Session, Invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance
– County Administrator – Additions/Deletions to Public Meeting Agenda
– Approval of Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes
4:05 PM – Proclamations:
– Economic Development Week – October 24–28, 2022
– I Can Swim! Month – October 2022
4:10 PM – Recognitions:
– Tri–State Gazebo – 25th Anniversary
– Custom Thredz – 5th Anniversary
– Deep Creek Mountain Utilities – 5th Anniversary
4:20 PM – Garrett County Department of Financial Services – Purchasing Division
– Bid Award: Winter Abrasives and Road Salt – Bid #22–0915
Public Issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol A. Riley-Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners’ next scheduled Public Meeting will be Monday, November 7, 2022.