The Board of County Commissioners will have its public meeting on June 5, 2023. The meeting will also be live-streamed at https://www.facebook.com/garrettcountygovernment/.
Agenda Session Times are Approximate
The Board of County Commissioners may close a portion of this public meeting and move into Executive Session to comply with a specific constitutional, statutory, or judicial requirement that may prevent public disclosure about a particular proceeding or matter.
*To comment on agenda items – please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3:00 PM – Administrative Session
– Appointments – Garrett County Mental Health Advisory Committee – 3 Appointments
– Review and Approval – Fiscal Year 2023 Garrett County Government Budget Amendments
– Mr. Null will review a number of administrative and managerial matters under his authority and jurisdiction with the Board of County Commissioners
4:00 PM – Call to Order of Public Session, Invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance
– County Administrator – Additions/Deletions to Public Meeting Agenda
– Approval of Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes
4:03 PM – Recognition: Garrett County Commission for Women Update and Plaque Presentation
4:10 PM – Garrett County Department of Financial Services – Purchasing Division
– Bid Award Invitation to Bid #23-0511LA Liquid Asphalt
4:15 PM – Resolution 2023 – 5: Maryland Department of Community Development – Special Projects
4:20 PM – ANNOUNCEMENT – Resolution 2023 – 6
– Approval/Adoption – Fiscal Year 2024 Tax Rates
– Approval/Adoption – Fiscal Year 2024 Operating and Capital Budget
4:25 PM – PUBLIC HEARING: Garrett County Department of Community Development, Planning, & Business Development – Planning & Land Development Division
– Garrett County Agricultural Land Preservation District Four (4) Applicants:
ADJOURNMENT OF PUBLIC SESSION
4:30 PM – PRESENTATION: Garrett County Government – Fiscal Year 2024 Operating & Capital Budget Presentation. Final adoption is planned for June 5, 2023
Public Issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol A. Riley–Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners’ next scheduled Public Meeting will be Monday, June 20, 2023, at the Bloomington Volunteer Fire Department beginning at 6:00 PM.