The Board of County Commissioners will have its public meeting on May 16, 2023. The meeting will also be live-streamed at https://www.facebook.com/garrettcountygovernment/.
Agenda Session Times are Approximate
The Board of County Commissioners may close a portion of this public meeting and move into Executive Session to comply with a specific constitutional, statutory, or judicial requirement that may prevent public disclosure about a particular proceeding or matter.
*To comment on agenda items – please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3:00 PM – Administrative Session
– Garrett County Community Action Committee, Inc. – Request for Fiscal Year 2024 County Property Tax Abatement
– Mr. Null will review a number of administrative and managerial matters under his authority and jurisdiction with the Board of County Commissioners
4:00 PM – Call to Order of Public Session, Invocation, and Pledge of Allegiance
– County Administrator – Additions/Deletions to Public Meeting Agenda
– Approval of Public, Administrative, and Executive Meeting Minutes
4:03 PM – Proclamation: National EMS Week – May 21–27, 2023
4:05 PM – Recognition: Railey Design Center – 10-Year Anniversary
4:10 PM – Resolution 2023 – 4: Amendment – Operation of Off-Road Vehicles on Highways Ordinance
4:15 PM – Garrett County Department of Financial Services – Purchasing Division
– Bid Award – Bid #23–0427 Hauling of Refuse and/or Recycled Materials
– Bid Rejection: Bid #23–0427SC Snowy Creek Bridge G–19 Concrete Abutments Construction
4:20 PM – Public Commentary
ADJOURNMENT OF PUBLIC SESSION
4:30 PM – PRESENTATION: Garrett County Government – Fiscal Year 2024 Operating & Capital Budget Presentation. Final adoption is planned for June 5, 2023
Public Issues or concerns that are to be presented to the Board of Garrett County Commissioners during any Public Meeting should be scheduled with Carol A. Riley–Alexander, Executive Assistant to the Board of County Commissioners/County Administrator.
The Board of Garrett County Commissioners’ next scheduled Public Meeting will be Monday, June 5, 2023, at the Garrett County Courthouse beginning at 4:00 PM.